Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Virtual Warhammer Tabletop I Tryed To Play Warhammer Online, Unfortunately It Says My Memory Is Too Low?

I tryed to play Warhammer online, unfortunately it says my memory is too low? - virtual warhammer tabletop

I purchased this game today and downloaded. When I finally installed and tryed to play, you quickly jump to a message that says virtual memory is too low, Warhammer will now terminate. To do so, regardless of how many times I try. What must I do to play the space?

2 comments:

  1. Require, at () to increase your swap file as virtual memory.

    Click Start - Control Panel - System - Advanced tab - under Performance, click Settings - Click on the Advanced tab - Click the Settings button under Virtual Memory - Check the box to be measured --
    Twice the RAM in the fields of minimum and maximum values. OK / Apply, click on all outputs. Restart your computer. "

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy more RAM, or maybe you can try rebooting and reinstalling, but it's probably the RAM. How much RAM do you have?

    ReplyDelete